FAQs about our antibacterial wipes
Please see a selection of frequently asked questions below, if you can’t find what you’re looking for please contact us.
Our Office Wipes and Fitwipes Bamboo are 100% bamboo.
Here’s why we choose bamboo:
- Bamboo fabric is 100% biodegradable and compostable. From the earth – to the earth.
- Bamboo is a fast growing and a naturally sustainable resource. It requires little water, no irrigation systems, and can thrive in poor soil where other plants may not grow.
- Bamboo regenerates naturally after harvesting, so does not need replanting.
- Bamboo helps prevent soil erosion, and needs far less land area than other fabrics to yield the same volume of fabric.
- Bamboo is resistant to pests, and does not need chemicals, pesticides, or fertilisers in order to thrive.
- Bamboo is hypoallergenic, and perfect for people with sensitive skin. The fibres are naturally smooth and rounded without the need for chemical treatment, unlike other fabrics which have rough spurs that can irritate.
- Bamboo fabric has naturally occurring antibacterial qualities, even without any antibacterial liquid being added by manufacturers to the fabric.
- Bamboo is one of the softest fabrics available, yet is extremely strong.
These great qualities make it possible for us to offer antibacterial office wipes that are:
- 100% Bamboo
- Highly absorbent
- Super soft, yet strong
- Alcohol free, our wipes are safe on skin
No. Disinfecting Wipes Contain: Di-benzyl amnonium chloride (.5 %) (Surfactant or anti-microbial soap), and di-ionized water.
One wipe is sufficient to wipe down most surface areas that you will come into contact with. Should an area be full of debris, use one cloth to clean away the debris and a second to disinfect the surface.
They have a pleasant fresh lemon scent.
Disinfecting Wipes should not be used as a hand wipe, personal wipe, or a baby wipe.
WOW Wipes quickly clean and disinfect. The generous sized cloth provides ample coverage to wipe down almost any surface. Just gently wipe the surface with the pre-moistened towelette and discard. The formulas are designed to evaporate quickly.
No. The Disinfecting Wipes contain no alcohol and no bleach.
Great for benches, handles, touch screens, consoles, dumbbells, mats, and handrails, as well as keyboards, telephones, and desks to name but a few examples. They are also recommended to use in the showers and toilets where there are benches, counters and other common area surfaces.
These wipes are generous in size to clean almost any surface area, and they are lint free and highly absorbent for better cleaning. They are embossed and non-abrasive, and the cleaning solution is safe to use on plastic, laminates, metals, plexiglass screens and rubber.
Pre-saturated towelettes with an effective disinfectant formula to remove germs, soil, sweat, body oils, as well as deodorise and protect surfaces.